The right policy for the right car!
InvestYourCar.com knows that not all insurance companies rate cars the same way. Some specialize in Classics, Exotics, and Luxury cars with their best ratings. From our many years of experience, we have found certain carriers will give better rates depending upon what their underwriters find as the most appealing attributes from their experience. For example, here are some of the things underwriters give preferential ratings to:
- People over the age of 50.
- A high credit score.
- Great driving record - Taking accidents and speeding violations into consideration.
- Vehicle type: Classic, Exotic, then Luxury automobiles.
- Garage location and zip codes of the surrounding areas.
- Low miles driven per year.
- High income levels.
- Limited drivers in your household.
- Lease-Purchase or owns without a lien.
If you can say yes to all the above risk categories, then the only problem we have is getting you the best possible rate for the type of car you are driving If you don't excel in each of the above categories, then we need to find the carrier that best fits your profile. By us knowing which companies are better suited for you, your particular car and individual circumstance, we can save you thousands on your next insurance purchase. That's why we try to match the car and the driver to the carrier. It's also the reason we need the following questions answered accurately and completely..